So fun ! And so cute !
OH NO! A volcano erupted and YOU need to save everyone by headbutting all the meteors into space! Can you survive until the volcano cools down?
⚠️ The HTML version only works on Chrome-based browsers. For all you other lovely people there are exports for each platform down below 👇😄👇
- Move using the mouse.
- Collide violently with meteors to headbutt them into space.
- Press escape to free your mouse
(Arrow keys and joystick are also supported, but using the mouse feels way better)
- Make sure to have enough space to move your mouse around!
- Try not to hit the ducks please, although they won't mind that much.
Made for DINO Jam 2022.
- Art - Sander Vanhove (Me 🤗)
- Music - Ficus Prosound
- Duck Sound - dobroide
- Earth Quake Sound - NoahBangs
- Emotion Sounds - Wowsoundsg
- Voice Sounds - ChrisLSound
- Explosion/Fireball/Rumble/Punch Sounds - DARK FANTASY STUDIO
- Headhunter Font - Columbia University Music Department
- Permanent Markter Font - Google Fonts
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This is so cute and tragic at the same time 😅
The game start mechanic is pretty smart!
Thank you! 🤗 Yeah, I wanted to have a little toy in the menu for the player to play around with 😛
I do love the humor around this chaotic situation, haha. The title screen is already fun to play with, cool addition!
A duck spawning made me laugh, but the only thing I'd appreciate is a score thing to be able to track my progress 😅
Well done! Very cool entry! ❤️
Hehe thanks! 🤗 Yeah I wanted the player to have a little toy to play with in the menu so they could already practice the mechanic of headbutting 😛
So satisfying to headbutt the rocks! The only thing I would have liked is to maybe count how many rocks I had taken out, to boost my dino ego. But the mechanics were super smooth and it was a joy to play!
Thanks Lina! 😁 There is no counter because you can finish the game if you survive long enough 😉
That was super fun!!! Well done :)
I really enjoyed this one! Great idea! Simplistic and fun to play. An excellent release once again!